lokakuuta 22, 2005

bored...

Kind of a slightly boring day; one of those when I was planning to do all kinds of things, but ended up doing nothing but cleaning up a little, translating the articles I was supposed to and sitting in front of the TV and doing puzzles. All the more to do for tomorrow then. I need to take the cat to my sister’s, pack, do some more cleaning up, preferably try to write a letter or two and be at the airport by 3.30. We’ll see how that will work out.

It’s raining outside and the wind is rattling the windows. At least it isn’t snowing. There were pics in the news from up north and there were plenty of snow there already. Disgusting. 22nd of December or thereabouts is a good day for it to start snowing, no need for snow earlier than that.

My brains are frozen tonight. I think I’ll just go back to my puzzles now. I very much doubt that I will be able to write from the European tour so I’ll be back again after a week.

Ei kommentteja: