lokakuuta 28, 2007

Old stuff


Today I have really enjoyed doing nothing. I have sat in my chair, listened to music and crocheted. I've made that little dragon, which is going to get accompanied by another dragon. Perhaps even a number of dragons depending on what this is going to turn out to be in the end.

Crocheting is fun. Following the pattern takes enough concentration that you can't really actively think about anything very complicated. Yet it releases the thoughts to swirl freely in your head, sometimes along more guided paths and sometimes just totally randomly. I think at times it must be a little like meditation.

I think I will make myself some hot chocolate and continue with the dragons.

Currently listening to: Viikate - Armahda lapset

P.S. If someone has checked the profile and wonders why on Earth she is giving architecture as her profession, well, that ain't me... Blogger in all its infinite wisdom has decided that I'm into architecture and it won't let me change it into no info. So, apparently, I am an architect. Not that it wasn't one of the things that I wanted to be when I was young.

Ei kommentteja: