lokakuuta 18, 2007

Thor's day - like every seven days

I really should change my profile pic, shouldn't I? I don't look like that. I don't think I've ever really looked like that. Not that I wouldn't want to, but one can't always have what one wants.

Yep, yep.

I want to eat something. I want a little of that sangria. I want to add two words to my lovely fictional story, so that it won't feel forsaken. My beautiful baby. I do love it dearly, but I don't think I will really write today, since it always takes so long. I will eat and drink and play stupid, yet entertaining games - and then read some of that book by Toni Morrison.

Yep, yep.

I want to be brainless this evening and not do anything.

Yep, yep.

I think that sounds like a plan.


Currently listening to: Tanzwut - bitte, bitte

Ei kommentteja: