lokakuuta 05, 2005

Cats and dogs

I had a good day again today. It was a beautiful day too – really warm considering the time of year.

I met Rasmus – the most adorable little puppy in the world. He’s a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier (now isn’t that a mouthful). If I were to get a dog, I think I might just want one like him. Somehow I doubt that the cat would be very happy to get a dog for a friend though. And my days are too often too long, for it to be fair for a dog. Cats manage better alone, although I can tell that the cat likes company too.

I finished the book about the Enemies of Enlightenment and started an article about legal certainty, which gave me an idea for the third chapter of my dissertation. I also started to appreciate more the need to really process what you read. I am not incapable of producing ideas if I take the time to think. Gives one confidence, that kind of thing. I really am glad to be back at the university.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy just started. I just realised that I’ve never seen this from the beginning. I think I’ll stop thinking now. Queer eye and Japanese puzzles for tonight. And tea with honey. Yay!

Ei kommentteja: