lokakuuta 30, 2005

Rosenrot

Dii-da-daa-daa-daa, this has been such a rosenrot day… We came back from the European tour yesterday and I am still editing my “journal”. I’ll post it when I’m done, which is hopefully tomorrow. I started today (meaning Saturday, since I note that it’s actually past midnight), but only finished Day One.

I was up early today – relatively, anyway – and already at Myyrmanni at around nine o’clock. Not much later I had my copy of Rosenrot (the limited edition, you will note) in my hands and still a little later I had popped it in the CD-player and my ears were being caressed by the most beautiful voice in the world. I decided to leave doing the groceries and headed towards the forest. A wise choice since dear fellow customers would have thought me an idiot, for the insane goofy smile on my face. Effing brilliant. I love nearly all of the songs. Mann gegen Mann, Rosenrot, Wo bist du, Feuer und Wasser, Zerstören, Spring... The man really sounds better than ever. I’ve listened to the record now at least five times and I think I may have to do the same tomorrow. Dear people, if you don’t have an obsession, go acquire one. Now. A harmless one would be very good. Guaranteed to make you smile or your money back.

Okay, I think I have to leave the computer now. The cat, which I remembered to go and fetch back, seems to have a cold and keeps glancing at me with the sort of “time to go to bed” –look. Probably a good idea.

Ei kommentteja: