tammikuuta 11, 2006

I'm back

Hello again! I've been busy having a healthy life - which has included trying to stay away from them computer a little - and therefore you haven't heard from me.

I am happy to report that thus far I've been able to stick to my new year's resolutions. I've read my fifty pages everyday - and noticed while doing it that as important as deciding what you read, is to pay attention to how you read. I've also realised that there is just so much a person can read in a year and there is so so much I still need to find out.

My healthier life goes well at the moment too. I've eaten like a good bunny in a cabbage patch, been to the gym and to long walks and have managed to lose 1½ kilos already. Mostly the extra Christmas-kilos of course, which it is fairly easy to lose. Still this time I'm feeling hopeful that my healthy life might succeed for a bit longer than the usual two weeks.

I haven't found my own style yet, but I did go through my closet and threw some clothes out. I'll continue with that later.

I also haven't gotten cultural yet, but I am planning to go and get tickets for a performance at the Helsinki Philharmonics (Helsingin kaupunginorkesteri) on the 9th of March. A modern song cycle by the composer Torsten Rasch based on the lyrics of Rammstein songs. What, you're not interested?! Why not? It's like a modern opera. It'll be a classic in two hundred years. If you'd be alive still then you could brag to everyone that you saw it already before it became a classic.

I haven't had a chance to develop opinions yet - besides the one's I already possess - or become less nice. That is really hard work. I have also succumbed to playing sudoku once or twice, but not for any unreasonable times.

Yep, all in all I am very happy with the start of this year.

Ei kommentteja: