kesäkuuta 27, 2006

In town for a change

I'm back. Briefly.

I came to the conclusion that I was originally right after all. About the city not being the place to spend the summer. Therefore I am planning to head back to the countryside pronto - like tomorrow or the day after at the latest.

Gardening, you see, is at least as much fun as sunbathing and reading a good book. Extremely relaxing too.

Not that there aren't things to do in the city too. Like going to the movies. None of the city things are specifically summer things though and these couple of months are just too short to waste. So back it is, to the lake, lawn mowing and possibly little painting. I'll miss the net though.

Oh, and speaking of movies, I finally saw Brokeback Mountain. That was one sad story. Very good and very, very sad.

Ei kommentteja: