helmikuuta 26, 2008

Medieval games

Argh, Knighthood is evil and will steal your soul. Or at least hours upon hours. Who could concentrate on something productive when you have to make sure no-one is knocking on your gates to storm the castle and to make away with your best vassals. Or any vassals - or the keys to the treasury for that matter.

Knighthood is educational though. Even if it is just a game I have understood in a completely different way some things about feudalism, about vassalage, lieges and the need to seek protection and allies. Of self-advancement and gains versus honour. I hope I can hold on to that feeling so I can use it later. I haven't had time to write in ages, but I will start again. If not sooner, then at least when this dissy-project is over; then I will write some fiction. I am so looking forward to that.

Ei kommentteja: